Monday 18 February 2008

LAST DAY

Just finishedmy breakfast n some chill time with the band in the lobby. In the background I hear the sounds of some hmmm cameroonian (?) music and Euronews on the tv, its about bobsleigh now and it's en francais! Outside thehumid wind is blowing in the palmtrees and a calm atmosphere is in the air..
I need to go to my room now and pick up my luggage because we're leaving for the market at 11.00 (wich is in 5 min!!!!gotstaaa goooooooooo!!!!) n hopefully pick up some nice pieces..maybe some nice music and some Hollywood chewing gum with clorophylle mmmmm they've been my favourites ever since i was a kid!
I can't wait to see cracknizzle again mmmmmmmm just can't wait...STOP!! Reeeewind!! I CANT BELIVE IM LEAVING THIS PARADISE TONIGHT!!! BLODDI EEELLLL I MUST STAY I MUSTTTTTTT!! THE VISA EXPIRES IN 3 MONTHS SO I COULD STAY IF I WANTED TO!!! GOOSSHHH THIS WOMAN IS IN DESPERATE NEED FOR EXOTIC WEATHER!!!! THE SUND BETTER BE SHINING IN LDN WHEN I COME BACK! OTHERWISE I MIGHT SWITCH ON SOMEONE..BEWARE!!!
Ok my friends, time to leave now. See yall laters!! Have a wonderful day and remember to treat peoples/animals/ the way you'd like to be treated!
PEACE LOVE UNITY AND PINEAPPLE
///Fatimosa Samosa